Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I'm back


Between getting married, going on a honeymoon, getting fired, doing drug tests, doing interviews, getting hired, having my xbox break, sending said xbox in for repairs, etc, etc it's been hectic around here as of recent but Slothbot is finally back. No content right now but just an update on the state of the blog. From now on there's going to be some changes here as follows:

1. No more news. Unless I really have something to say about it I'm skipping actual news. Kotaku, Destructoid and Joystiq cover it all much better than I could possibly hope to in my free time by myself so go read them for news. This blog will, for the time being at least, only be columns, reviews and some other crap I feel like throwing up here.

2. I'm tired of censoring myself and, as such, this blog is going to start being the filth pit it was always meant to be. (I'll keep pictures SFW though)

3. Lists don't feel right unless there's at least three items.

So that's all. In lieu of actual slothbot content you can go check out this month's Gamecola where I contributed to Versus Mode and, of course, check out all the other stuff there as well.

No comments: